The Lifehouse and Quadrophenia Demos

	Can somebody tell me how the 2-disc boot called "The Lifehouse
and Quadrophenia Demos" compares to other discs like "The Punk Meets the
Godfather", "Pete Townshend's Lifehouse Demos", or even the "Scoop"
albums?
	I just bought "The Lifehouse and Quadrophenia Demos" and I was
just wondering if I "have everything I need" so to speak.  I know I should
still get the "Scoop" albums but how much is going to double what I
already have with the boot?

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |