bloody windmills + GenerationsSun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

>I remember many yeays ago Rolling Stone had a picture of Pete taken by
Annie
>Lebowitz(sp?) of Pete with a his head leaning against a blood soaked hand.
>It was quite an interesting picture.  Also on the '79 tour Pete played a
>number of shows including the one I saw heavily bandaged from the same type
>of acccident/abuse.  However it did not stop him from numerous windmills.
>
>David

I have that issue of RS.  It's from 1980.  I have that picture framed and
hanging on my wall.  The weird thing is that the front cover has Pete
jumping and strumming his guitar and his hand isn't bloody.  He has the
exact same outfit on.  So at first I thought it must be fake, but the blood
looks completely real.  Maybe Pete ripped off a fingernail during the photo
shoot.

Since there is going to be an Official Who Fan Club is Generations going to
continue?
I've been wondering when the next Generations issue was due.  Wasn't it
Marty Secero who announced when it was coming out.  BTW, why hasn't Marty
been on the list?  Gary M. mentioned that he was going to the Tramps gig
with Marty.

Sue