Windmills

Ok folks - my 2 cents, after watching countless videos, having seen the band
since 1973, and listening to over 200 taped shows -

while Pete may miss the strongs sometimes, his windmills are real.  When you
listen to a tape, it is clear when he is doing them, and how sloppy they
can sometimes be.  Perhaps on the '89 tour some were just for show, although
his often prolonged windmill intro to the break in WGFA and his solo in
"I'm A Man" are clearly audible on concert recordings.  Any close-up or
decent inspection of his hands at the end of a show reveals scratches, nicks,
and often blood...

Also - he also hurt his hand windmilling on the next to last night of the]
Madison Square Garden 1979 stand - had to leave the stage for about 20 minutes
to get bandaged, but returned - that was the first time that Roger palyed
(oops - played) guitar on stage.

Just my humble opinion -

Mason