re: videos (caution)

>Folks,

>I'm thinking of picking up the following boot vids:

A word of caution, many of the clips on this list look like they were
taken from the commercially released videos The Kids Are Alright, Who's
Better Who's Best and 30 Years of Max R&B.  For example:

Richmond Jazz Fest. '65 Shout, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere (these two clips
are on TKAA movie and 30 Yrs video respectively)

Monterey Pop '67 My Generation, A Quick One (again these are on TKAA
and 30 Yrs)

Live in London '69 I'm Free, Happy Jack (Who's Better Who's Best, and
30 Yrs recpectively)

Live at Leeds '69 Young Man Blues (I would bet you anything this is the
clip from the TKAA that is from London)

Live in Amsterdam '72 My Generation (30 Years video)

Live at Shea Stadium '82 Love Reign O'er Me (30 Years video)

etc., etc.

Also the times don't match on their bootleg videos to what is floating
around:

Live in Cleveland  '76 75m  (Every copy I've had or seen is at least
100m)

Live at Kampuchea '79 25m  (This is probably the 3 songs from the
documentary of the concert that add up to maybe 10 or 12 minutes)

If I were you I would take Mason's trade offer.

Bruce