re: Pete and his hands

>Also, if you want some proof that Pete's windmilling is
>often real, check out the June 26, 1980 RS interview with
>Pete (Pete jumping on cover in mauve duds with SG in hand).
>The first pic of Pete is with his right hand bloodied and
>dripping.  I'm sure his windmilling was sometimes real and
>sometimes pure illusion.

In this case the windmilling are pure illusion.  I distinctly remember
reading a interview with Annie Leibovitz (the photographer) where she
said that this photo was staged (ie fake blood).  Look at the picture
why would there be so much blood on the BACK of his hand?  Besides the
cover photo done at the same session (PT is wearing the same clothes)
his right hand is clearly seen with no blood or scars.  Also the
band-aid (looks like a piece of tape) is not on his middle finger in
this picture.  Maybe Pete is a quick healer.  Perhaps Annie had Pete
windmill to purposelessly cut his hand up 8^).

Bruce