Hall of Fame

        Greetings.
        I am a new subscriber to the mailing list, and this is my first
time contributing.
        My friend and I were discussing how Eddie Vedder inducted Neil
Young into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and Madonna inducted David
Bowie, but we were wondering who, if anyone, inducted...The Who?

        Doug and Jennifer:  I printed about half of those pictures from
last Sunday.  You'll be getting them real soon--they look pretty good.

                                                        Stacey