Re: CVC Collectables

At 10:50 PM 01/27/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Joe, re:
>
>>I don't know. I used to wave a few hundred dollars in front of some of these
>dealers in the late seventies and they still remained jerks. The only
>>exception was Norman Feinberg. Wierd, but a good guy.
>
>Oh my God! "Good guy"??? Norman??? Was that before or after he spit all over
>you??? I just LOVE his ads in Goldmine for his "museum" pieces at very top
>dollar. He'd sell something to yah, IF he was in the right mood...
>
>wf

Norman was always very good to me - he is pretty excitable. I bought my
High Numbers single from him. I also bought a "My Generation" UK album,
my 1969 London Coliseum poster, 1969 Fillmore East poster, a "My Generation"
mono US album. His prices were always high but half the fun was bargaining.
I did think the $1000 for his Japanese "My Generation" album was way out of
line. We used to really kid him about that. I believe he finally sold it for
$3000. The laugh's on me.