Re: yet more questions

At 3:45 1/26/96, The Who Mailing List wrote:
>From: Extremus@aol.com
>
>Oh, yeah.  Big time impalement.  If you watch the video of the
>final show of the tour (LA), you can see the hand brace (it's nice and white)
>he's wearing. Those power chords at the end of WGFA are killers.
>
>And it didn't even seem to slow him down in following shows.

I saw the two following shows, in Vancouver.  I thought he was noticeably
subdued in his playing (not that I blamed him!) the first show; I assume he
was taking serious pain killers (I have no evidence for that, it's just an
assumption based on what _I_ would be asking for under the circumstances).
The following night, he seemed pretty much back to normal, discounting for
the hand brace.

Alan

If you don't think Sha Na Na blew all these other jokers off the stage at
Woodstock, you must still be feeling the effects of the brown acid.
                -- SPUNKI@aol.com on thewho@mpath.com