Re: CVC Collectables

Jason, re:

>Incidentally, I tend to notice how nasty people can be at record shows.
>I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm eighteen, and people
>assume I have no clue what I'm talking about.  Then I open my mouth,
>start talking about the stuff I know best (Who and Queen)...and then they
>generally leave me alone, knowing I'm not just bullshit!

I don't think it's a knowledge issue as much as it may be a perceived money
issue. Remember, although some of the dealers may be fans, their real reason
for sitting at a table for all those hours is to make money. From what my
friends (who are on the "selling side") tell me, is that most of the "kids"
(their description, not mine) bust their baloney about this and that, and
don't buy, "because it's too expensive"... Perhaps if you waved a few $20s in
front of them before you said anything, they'd give you the attention you
deserve...

wf