Re: JAE in Danbury

Alan, re:

>Hmm.  This looks just like the set list from last Sunday at Tramps,
>slightly rearranged, plus 4 songs.  I thought someone posted here that the
>regular shows would be twice as long as the ones at Tramps.  Fang?  Any
>input here?

I was told by Godfrey Townsend that the set was 23/24 songs. I know they have
rehearsed many more songs, including "Under A Raging Moon", "I Can See For
Miles", "905" and many more...  At this point I hope things are falling into
place and things will improve with each show. The next one is Saturday in New
Britain, CT, and hopefully there will be some people from this list
attending, that will review it. I'll be at the show on the 30th (Tramps, NYC)
and the 1st (Club Bene, NJ), so I can add my two cents at that time...

wf