Re: CVC Collectables

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

NP:  Smashing Pumpkins, "I Am One"

Jason,
	Is Greg Biggs paying you for this bit of free advertising? <G>  Btw,
Greg Biggs is the owner and curator of CVC Collectables.
	Actually I met Greg Biggs at my very first record collector's show in
Cin City, Ohio.  He's very knowledgeable about the Who and Kinks.... in
fact, at one time he had a larger Who collection than our own Mr. Fang.
	Anyone who's interested should write to the address Jason provided,
and get on the CVC mailing list... you never know what you might find!
	Every good wish,
	Tom Farrell
	Supporter of Small Business

P.S.  Is the studio version of YMB available on anything but bootlegs?