Re: Re[2]: FAKE WINDMILLS

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

NP: Smiths, "Still Ill" Europe, 4 February 1983

James L Jackson,

	RE:  > Tom: It is true that Pete didn't play lead in 89, but he did
play
> extensive acoustic guitar, and some electric rhythm guitar.

	'Tis true that he played acoustic guitar in 1989... and I must add,
that I *liked* what he did with it.  The overture to TOMMY that I heard
on TV was very different, but very good.  Pete turned a disadvantage
(his inability to play lead due to his hearing) and turn it to his
advantage by re-inventing the songs he played live.  Part of his
genious...
	Every good wish--Tom Farrell