Re: JAE in Danbury

Hmm.  This looks just like the set list from last Sunday at Tramps,
slightly rearranged, plus 4 songs.  I thought someone posted here that the
regular shows would be twice as long as the ones at Tramps.  Fang?  Any
input here?

>From: owtufuel@usa.nai.net
>
>Here's the list:
>Heaven & Hell
>Had Enough
>Success Story
>Trick of the Light     I could SEE the 8-string, but...
>Bridges Under Water
>The Real Me          what IS that effect you're using these days, John?
>
>Too Late the Hero
>Love Doesn't Last
>My Size
>Boris
>Life After Love
>Love Is A Heart Attack
>My Wife
>Last Song
>
>encore: Summertime Blues
>2nd encore: Shakin' All Over

Alan

If you don't think Sha Na Na blew all these other jokers off the stage at
Woodstock, you must still be feeling the effects of the brown acid.
                -- SPUNKI@aol.com on thewho@mpath.com