CVC Collectables

Hey folks,

I got a small order form from a company called CVC Collectibles.  This
month, they sent me an advertisement for their LP Radio Shows, this is
what they have on Who stuff:

The Who (Off The Record) (7/10/89)- 4 LP radio show of muisc and
interviews, 2 hours!  $60

(I think this is the Tommy show...)

Roger Daltrey (Retro Rock 3/5/84) 2 LP show of music and int. inc. Keith
(vg++) $35

Pete Townshend- Ticket to Ride (3/28/86) 2 LP (3 sided) show of
music/int, Pete hosts...$35

There are also some compilation records with live/bbc cuts, but THIS one
struck me as the most interesting.  I'm not gonna buy it but I figured it
might interest some of you::

Rarities 10/18/82 LP Show w/rare cuts by Who (Young Man- studio),
Springsteen...$30

So, I figured, if anybody wants to buy YMB studio version on record, this
would be the place to find it!

Their address is:
CVC Collectables
P.O. Box 507
Celina, OH 45822
(419) 586-6636 or fax 586-6763

Shipping has to be added to all prices, etc.  E-mail me if you need more
details.  I figured this must interest someone....

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
                   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
      "Got such a feeling as the sun goes down..." -- Queen