Re: JAE in Danbury

Yowch.  I certainly hope it was just the club sound, and not the band's
engineers.  I'm going to the show at Mamakin's in Boston - a club owned by
the Aerosmith boys.  Hopefully, the sound will be good.  The club is on
Laansdown Street, in the shadow of Fenwaay Park, and there are several other
clubs on that street, so the competition usually results in some attention to
detail and some talented engineers.  I saw Ronnie
Wood next door - one of the shows used in "Slide On Live".

WhiteFango:  I took it that the sound at Trammps was good.  any other show
reports?

Regarding Conan:
I'd also like to echo the sentiment that Max Weinberg is a chump and I was
very frustrated hearing 15 seconds of 5:15, then 5 minutes of commercials,
 then 15 seconds of the end of 5:15.  It was the same for all songs on the
show - every commercial break.
and Conan  - come on.  The only Who experience he could relate was seeing The
Kids Are Alright in a movie theatrre when he was a teenager.

Anyone else going to the Mamakin show?