Re: Monterey Pop Festival-Video?

>Does anyone know if the ENTIRE Monterey Pop Festival has been
>released on video?  I'd even settle for complete performances of just The
>Who and Jimi Hendrix.

Not that I know of.  The commercial version of the Pop Festival video has 1
Who clip (3-4 minutes), compared to 20 minutes of Ravi Shankar. If you like
all or most of the bands playing, the tape is enjoyable--well done and all.
 If you're looking for Who performances, it's a waste of time and money.  The
Hendrix set was released within the last year.  I believe it's the complete
performance.  I haven't found any videos (commercial or boot) of a complete
Who performance at MPF.

Mick