RE: yet more questions

   I've always wondered exactly what it was that happened- Pete talked about it
a little on Late Night With David Letterman.  Did he actually put the bar all
the way through his hand?  It's difficult for me to imagine exactly how that
would happen; the tip of your average Fender tremolo arm being covered in a
semi-rounded plastic casing, one would think that, if anything, it would simply
knock the heck out of both your hand and the bar in a glancing impact.  But I
guess if you get your arm moving fast enough....

                                                         M.M.