Re: Monterey Pop Festival-Video?

   Well, there is a video of the Jimi Hendrix Experience's entire set at
Monterey, along with interviews and some other various live tidbits (including
Jimi, in front of his wall of four Marshall stacks warning the crowd "Please,
cover your ears!  Watch out for your ears!" before playing a cover of "Sgt.
Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band").  It's really great, even if you have an
audio copy of the performance- I thought the two solos on "Hey Joe" were great
when I just heard them, before I saw that Jimi played one with his teeth and
the other with guitar behind the back of his head.  Ooooh, well, I suppose we
should return to our regularly scheduled Who programing....

                                                            M.M.