Re: OUCH!

Jason, re:
>> Hey,

Anyone else cringing watching Max Weinberg KILLING Who songs?

So far, the've only done "5:15" and "Join Together" but I think I'm gonna
cry.  Even Entwistle can't save them now....

Jay
-----
     I don't know about any Who songs he's played, but I wish someone would
take the drumstick out of his ass, and wipe that stupid look off his face...
the guy is so stiff looking, I cringe whenever I see him play on Conan's show
(and to watch Max Weinberg play drums is NEVER the reason I tune in....)

                gary m.