Monterey Pop...

Justin, re:

>"When I was a boy I had the mind of a boy, but now I'm a man, ain't
got no mind at all."
>	--John Entwistle

Funny that you mention that... My friend, Brian (who will be joining
the list in the next several weeks...) asked John on Sunday if he'll
be playing "When I Was A Boy", to which John replied, "No! I hate
that song!" When the band came on stage, I yelled out, "Heaven And
Hell" and John gave me the "thumbs up" and played it. Immediately
thereafter, Brian yelled out, "When I Was A Boy!" and John gave the
"thumbs down" and played something else.

The song was on the rehearsal tapes, so I guess we'll see soon enough
if John was just kidding or not...

wf (yet once again AOL's e-mail is <Riker>ed up!