Wholigans: Who Tribute Update!

Great news for Who fans!  Due to a cancellation, "Wholigans...A Tribute to The
Who" will be performing a 90-minute  set during their appearance at FM Station
Live on Saturday, February 3rd.  The starting time for the Wholigans set has
been moved to 9PM, but you'll want to arrive early.  The evening's bill includes
performances  by tribute bands honoring Alice Cooper and Van Halen, so it's sure
to be packed!  To make the evening even more special, we'll be holding a drawing
at the club for Wholigans t-shirts and ballcaps, and we'll be offering another
shirt and cap to the Wholigans e-mail list!  Make sure to send your postal
address to 76170,3246@compuserve.com by Friday, February 2nd to have your chance
at being one of 6 lucky Wholigans fans!