Pure R.T vs Sparks on the bay -Reply

>>> <FIORE@napoli.infn.it>  1/23/96, 03:35am >>>

Can anyone tell me the if the Pure Rock Theatre is the same boot as
Sparks on the Bay. (oil well)?

I just bought the Sparks boot (claims Oakland 6-21-69) and it starts
off with someone introducing the WHO and saying "..am evening of Pure
rock Theatre with our good friends - the WHO".

These are two different recordings.  They did use the intro from
Sparks on the Bay (also available as Accept No Substitute) for Pure
Rock Theater.  Both of these boots are worth having... excellent
sound from the 69/70 tour.

- John