Re: Scott James Meets John Entwhistle at NAMM

}
}Scott, re:
}
}>This my friends was clearly the highlight of the show,for Scott James.
}
}I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I found it interesting that you're
}talking in 3rd person. You may be interested to know that at the JAE show
}last night, they made a point of saying who has and who doesn't have an "h"
}in their name. John doesn't.
}
}See yah in NYC...
}
}wf
}

Well, to be precise, "John" does have an 'h'!  Though I remember an email
this morning, probably the one quoted by WF, that said "Jon", so I suppose
it all averages out...

Now, to move on from pseudo-humorous nit-picking, does anyone have any word
of a possible Entwistle tour party on the West Coast?

If I'm lucky, my probable business trip to Indonesia will allow me to see
both SoCal shows and a possible party.  I'll even go up to the Santa Cruz
show if the party's in the Bay Area.  And if they manage to play a gig in
Vancouver, well, I get monthly trips home...  Any news of Canadian concert
dates?  I don't have Web access right now, so could someone possibly post
(or mail me) the most recent tour info?  Please and thanks,