O.K. what's the deal here?

I just used that to grab your attention.  Now that you're here,
first of all, how was Sunday's show/party?  Second of all, what in the
heck is the name of the web site that provides concert listings
by artist, or location, or city, etc. etc.?  I used to have it, now
I lost it (isn't that always the case?).  And Kenny, I'm going through
the sheet music now. I may send you a partial first to get this stuff
on the air.  Credit it to Jeff Williams and Spencer Heine.  He did the
actual transcription - I'm just mailing it to you.  And I don't want any
shit about the first four chords of the overture.  I'll play mine on a
tape and play anybody elses and mail them to them....!

Jeff