Re: Early John solo

Bruce, re:

>I heard that MCA was going to put out a "best of", so are the original
>5 albums going to be out on MCA or John's indie label (WR)?  Are the
>CDs going to have one album each or be twofers?  I pretty sure you can
>get any two of the his albums on one CD.  That is what a Belgium
>(pirate) company did a few years ago, although I didn't buy them so I
>don't know if they had the complete albums on them.

Yeah, I got stiffed on the "Belgium Twofers". I ordered them and they NEVER
got delivered. However, these are supposed to be single CDs. I don't think
MCA will be getting the "best of" as another label is involved, but it
wouldn't be appropriate of me to mention it publicly at this point...

So... that's that!

wf