Early John solo

It might have been on this list before, but I would like to know
which albums John Entwistle ever made. Browsing through my own
record collection I found the following:

- Smash your head against the wall
- Rigor mortis sets in
- Mad dog
- Whistle rhymes
- Too late the hero

I do not have them by hand now (at work I mean) but I think these
are the albums I own. I have not played them lately (about 6 years
or more ago) but from my memory and seeing the song titles again
I enjoyed the albums very much. In a quick count I counted 49 songs,
any change the lot or the best part of it being released on CD, I
really hope so. I would love to play them on the High Tech Stereo
I own now, in stead of the old pickup I used when these albums
were released.

theo