whoabsurdities

Yes, I agree that John E. is often overlooked on film/video (maybe the
way he likes it) but at any rate I thought we should recall the section
of TKAA which covers them performing Can't Explain...much of the
broadcast is focused on John and Roger, some on Keith, and very little on
Pete.  Could this be due to a recognition mistake (ie, after the
show..."No you idiot!  That was Entwistle....not Townshend!!") or perhaps
some other factor(s).  Anyway, I thought that would be an example of
Entwistle over-emphasis.

Well, I have been lurking like mad here for the past 2 or 3 months...have
gone from a relatively active participant to a bystander.  I have been
quite impressed with the information recently posted on the list and just
wanted to express my happiness and good feelings...it is good to be a
part of this group.  Also, I am completely cranked about attending
Entwistle's party/show....it is coming up soon, who is going? Anyone want
to join up prior to the party?

John Brawley