Re: Maximum BBC

>  Is this a bootleg of live material taken from BBC Radio broadcasts?
> What is the track listing?  Is the sound quality good (can you hear
>Moon and Entwistle clearly) or is it Pete+ rhythmic noise?
>   I am considering buying this for $25.00 and would appreciate any
>reviews.

Brad:

Max BBC is an excellent collection, and it sounds great. LP quality sound,
which isn't bad for a boot. Here's the tracks:

Just You And Me/Leaving Here/Good Lovin'/Anyway Anyhow Anywhere/The Good's
Gone/My Generation/La La La Lies/Man With Money/Substitute/Dancing In The
Street/Disguises/I'm A Boy/So Sad About Us/Run Run Run/Boris The
Spider/Happy Jack/See My Way/I Can't Reach You/Our Love Was/I Can See For
Miles/Pictures Of Lily/Summertime Blues/I'm Free/The Seeker/Heaven And
Hell/Shaling All Over (with Spoonful)/Substitute/Pinball Wizard

Most of these were recorded "live" in the studio for BBC radio.

                Cheers                          ML