"book": the complete guide to he music of the who

     Folks - I found an interesting CD case size book in the CD bins at
     Best Buy today for $5.98.  It's a book by Chris Charlesworth called
     "The Complete Gide to the Music of The Who."  It was printed in 1995
     and is current to the Max R&B box set (does not include recent
     re-issues).

     It's a handy pocket reference of about 140 pages that is organized by
     Album and includes what I would call Charlesworth's liner notes for
     both the album and the songs featured.  Includes some photos I had
     never seen before and other little goodies - hard to beat for 6
     bucks...

     Jeff Winterich