JAE signing in NYC...

John, Steve Luongo and Godfrey Townshend were on hand for a promotional CD
signing this afternoon at J&R Music World. An interesting day... It was nice
meeting Chris & Larry from the list. I don't know if any other of you "guys"
showed up, but the day went well...

John was in good spirits and even named "The Buzzard" (which is featured on
the tour t-shirts and tourbook), first "Barry", then "Basil", which made him
a bit happier...

Rehersals are going very well and the band is ready to open on Sunday with
what Steve calls "a heart attack" set. I was talking with Godfrey and he said
they decided NOT to do "Won't Get Fooled Again", which made me happy...

So... there you have it. (for now...)

wf