odds & ends from digests

Bill writes:
>Count me as another new member on this list.  Been a Who fan since 1968,
>bought all the records when they were released, and am now picking up
the CD
>reissues.  Oh, and named my son after the Who's most famous album!

You named your son "Lifehouse" ?  :)  (sorry, couldn't resist...)
Actually, I have no room to make fun, as my son's middle name is Thomas
also...

Carl then asks:
>What Who songs or albums do you like to jam to?

I love firing up the bass and jumping around with Leeds - Tommy is also a
favorite, but I'd be hard pressed to think of a song that Entwistle plays
that I *don't* like playing along with (notice I didn't say "copying").
 "Smash Your Head..." also has a great deal of open spaces for a second
bass.
For acoustic guitar, I like Substitute, Tattoo, Relay, I'm One, Drowned,
Blue Red & Grey, and However Much I Booze.  I'm sure there's a ton of
others that I'll think of as I hit the "send" button....

Gary:
As for the Quad film, I agree with Jim J, it's a decent movie, but
certainly no masterpiece.

M.M. (not quite 21... ah, those were the days, eh?):
I would buy a ticket and try to get in any way you can.  Chances are very
high that you'll get carded, but maybe not.  Even if you can't get in,
you can probably make a little $$ scalping your ticket (if you can stand
the emotional trauma of "so close yet so far").

Fang and Mark:
I personally have no problem with constructive discussion, even when it
goes on for weeks.  It did seem to get a little too personal at times,
but god knows worse skirmishes have happened on this list!  Don't worry
about it.

OK,
KLW