RE: Leslie West revisited and question for musicians on the listSun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

I like to play the following A-G-D AAA songs on my guitar

Magic Bus (the standard-setting AGDAAA song, usually the LAL version)
WGFA
Relay
Sea and Sand
Punk Vs...
Quick One (the whole thing ... it's my favorite)
A Legal Matter
The Seeker

Then I like to play Tattoo, Acid Queen, and Can't Explain for good measure.

Oh, our family drill for quieting our neighbors down is always the same. I pull out Max R&B, put disk two to #22, pick up my guitar, face their wall and play along with Pinball Wizard.

This proves to be much more effective than knocking on the walls... They really understand this after a year and a half - it means "be quiet", not "I'm playing my musing loud". Of course it is 3 mintues or whatever of fun for me.

-g