Re: Reunion tours and such

Scott, re:

>You can spend all you want on PR, but when Pete Townshend says, "My
>accountant told me I'd be a rich man if I did this, so I did," things
>have a way of crashing like the stock market.

Well... yes and no... The fact of the matter is, money or free, The Who
(including Pete) played very well and with a positive attitude. People may
agree or disagree about the horn section, the backup vocalists, the silly
looking guitar player and/or the song selection, but performance wise, nobody
got cheated...

wf