Re: question for musicians on the list

Carl, re:

>What Who songs or albums do you like to jam to? Although a guitar player
>myself I love to pull out Quad, crank up the stereo, and let loose on my
>friends drum kit (when he is kind enough to leave his kit at my place after
>practice). This is also a great album to grind my axe with. Tommy is another
>one to bang the kit with as well. How about you folks?????????????

          Hm, I would say QUADROPHENIA and the Sept. 16, 1979 NYC MSG
          bootleg are my faves for jamming (on the drums). If I lost
          any of my hearing, it was wearing those headphones and
          cranking it up so I could hear the band and me at the same
          time!  I always considered myself lucky enough to have a
          Premier kit.  And Zildjians (sp?), of course.

          Ah, what memories this brings back...

          --jim