Re[2]: boots

I've never heard anybody in the Who complain all that much either
about bootlegs. I do remember that Daltrey has, on occasion, joked
about various shows making good bootlegs. However, it is quite
possible (perhaps Fang can clarify this point) that the impetus for
much of these reissues is to squelch the bootlegs floating about.  The
WHO'S NEXT reissue seemed to be produced largely to deflate FROM
LIFEHOUSE TO LEEDS and LIFEHOUSE LIVE (although not completely).
Maybe Pete's starting to see more $$ if the boots lose their
attractiveness.  Gotta remember, he's worried about his old age and
setting up his kids.

--Jim