Re: Quadrophenia

>First of all, I seem to recall IT'S HARD being called the highest charting
>Who album, and I KNOW it charted at #2. Exactly where did you find QUAD at
>#2? Not Billboard! Could you mean the UK charts? How long was it ON the
>charts, at any level?

I don't know about It's Hard, but in the US both Quad and Who Are You peaked
the charts at #2.  Quad also went gold (which was the highest award at the
time before platinum) so I don't see #2 being so far fetched.  I don't if
the books related to the Who go by "billboard", but I've at least seen Quad
listed as #2 from three sources.

"I'm pissed off, I'm pissed off all the time" ---Ray Rhodes