Re: Live Retrospective

Jim, re:

>My wife had a thought that I don't think has been publically considered:
 instead of producing a single boxed set that could be prohibitively
expensive (probably the main reason why there are those on this list who've
not bought the Who's 1994 boxed set), MCA et al. could perhaps consider to
release separate disc packages

That was my idea with the "Complete Works Of Pete Townshend" demos.
Originally, I wasn't concerned about the "quantity" of the live CD package as
I suspected that when they're ALL done with the reissues, they'll have
nothing else to release in the future but MORE live packages...

wf