Re: Indy/Who-Entwistle Fans

Owt, re:

>About the subject: Is there anyone else going to an Entwistle show who's
actually GLAD to be able to hear just John Entwistle? And not because it's
`almost as good as the who'?

One of my biggest complaints about "recent" live Who music is the lact of
diversity. I'm sick to death of "The Who's Greatest Hits". They're so good
live that they can certainly risk doing "other music" and make it sound
great.

What I personally like about this tour, is it gives us a chance to hear
John's music for a change. He's written so many great songs that never or
rarely got played live. I mean, did you ever think you'd get to hear "My
Size", "Peg Leg Peggy" or "Dancing Master" in a concert? I'm certainly
looking forward to it...

wf