Cut out all the Bullshit!

Sorry Whosters but change that fucking "Getting it all together" title.
It's driving me bonkers to keep seeing it!!!! Change those titles every
once in awhile please! Stop just hitting the reply all the time and not
changing the subject a bit.
 I'm also tired of all this bickering on this list wasting my mailbox
space. I like the discussion...but please do some of it offline not on the
list after you actually draft up something about the 5cd set or whatever.

I hope I'm not offending anyone but I know others on this list are  with me
on this but aren't speaking up. I don't like to hit the delete key but it's
been getting annoying lately. You guys just beat subjects to death on here
and it makes me not want to read the list.

I usually don't speak up much...I just don't have the time. Sorry to all of
you for  wasting your time and go back to the list and enjoy.

Maybe I should just quit this list or something.

later,
JEFF
keith@magicnet.net