Re: Getting it all together

We all know who's being quoted...

WF}I'm willing to continue this "discussion" with you, but I'm afraid that
WF}we're turning off "the masses".

Not me!  Facts, opinions, contradictions, self-contradictions--what more
could I ask for in entertainment?  On one of my favourite subjects, and
still reasonably polite, too!

ML}Thus far, I have done no more than meet your arguments.
ML}You have led the conversation to this place,

Gee, this sounds like the kind of justifications they've been using in the
Balkans for centuries!  And without the bloodshed!  As Hawkeye Pierce would
say, "Finest kind!"