Re: Who's Next

   I have to admit that I can't, for the life of me, get why everyone likes to
fire that other version of "Pure and Easy."  I think it blows the doors off the
"Odds and Sods" version, which I find slow and puny by comparison.  I suppose it
might have something to do with the fact that the "unreleased" version was the
first one I ever heard, and the "Odds and Sods" one was new to me, but I think
the one that's on Who's Next now is categorically superior anyways.  I was,
therefore, pleased as punch to find that that version was going to be on the new
WN.  Diff'rnt strokes, I suppose.

                                                          M.M.