this and that

First, I loved Naked Eye and Water on the remix.  Very much a continuation
and evolution of their Leeds material, about a year later...

I haven't heard the full Young Vic show(s?), so I don't know how the rest
sounded.  I agreed with Pure and Easy, tho not bad, was an earlier development
of the song.  I thought Too Much and Don't Even Know... were clean so
were better than what I had on my vinyl medium.  Baby Don't You Do It
was O.K., just kind of a jam, I don't know, it was o.k.

All In All I thought it was a good compromise for Who freaks like us and
the average joe.  I listen to it all the time all the way through...

Second, on personal arguments between people on the group, I tend to just
sit on the fence, like most folks.  I will generally tolerate more becuase
vigorous discussion is healthy.  When it gets to name calling, I'll just
pull it up and delete it.

Jeff