Re: Paying for boxed sets

Speaking of The Who's 4-disc boxed set (and people who can't scrounge up
enough money to pay for it)... I just found out that for the next month
my record club (BMG Music Service) is having a HUGE sale-- 70% off all CDs!

This means I can get "Maximum R&B" for $30-- shipping included.

Most of the other boxed sets are on sale as well-- Led Zeppelin, Eric
Clapton, Beach Boys, Yes, ELP, Fleetwood Mac, Allman Bros, Skynyrd,
Prince, Police, Bowie, Steely Dan, etc.

So, if anybody out there wants to get a boxed set for a VERY reasonable
price... drop me a line.

Later,

Scott
(swandwn@agora.rdrop.com)