Remembering GEnie and 1993 Tour

Greetings all!

I contributed a bit to this list a while back when PSYCHODERELICT came out
and the ensuing tour occured.

I have been receiving the digest and I think I see a familiar name from my
GENie days. Hello again White Fang! One of my regrets about leaving GEnie a
while back was that my dialogue about Who related matters with you ended. I
am happy to see you found a real online service in AOL and are now a member
of this list. Welcome.

Last night I watched the Pete PPV video from 1993. Great concert. I just
wish Petre's voice had been in better form. Which brings me to my search
for audio or video tape of the Toronto concert from 1993 (or any other Pete
concert for that matter). I was at the Toronto show and would love to find
a copy somewhere. I have video from the two Beacon theatre perfromances in
NYC. If anyone can help me in this quest let me know.

Again, welcome to the Digest White Fang. God to see you again.

--
Fritz Gutwein, DoorStep Publishing
fritzg@iglou.com