Re: Getting it all together

Mark, re:

>I know that I'm not going to be rushing to get the new TOMMY and
QUADROPHENIA, as I've already bought both the standard and the gold versions.
However, if it was live versions...need I say more?

No, you really don't need to say more as you proved many points, one of them
being that you're consistent in your goal for "live" material, but really
don't care as much for the studio material. You have failed to convince ME of
anything in all of your arguments, yet you feel very comfortable in your
belief that you can just waltz right in and convince Pete Townshend and key
record company executives of whatever YOU happen to feel strongly about.
What's your track record? I have to say that your posture is very naive. Pete
Townshend has relationships (besides family) that go back to the 60's with
both Charlesworth and Astley. Yet, YOU believe you have the "power" to do
what they can't or won't do?

As far as writing these people, you can reach Andy MacKaie at MCA at the
address on the back of all your "favorite" CDs. Chris, you've already written
to. This is a good start. However, be prepared to spend a lot more than
"$100" in just phone calls, if you happen to "break through" and someone like
Chris leaves a message on your answering machine with his phone # and says,
"call back". Remember, playing in the "big leagues" costs money. Be prepared
to spend it. If you're not, people who can't communicate with you and on
THEIR terms won't take you seriously.

Good luck and let us all know when you have some results...

wf