Re: Getting the big players in on the act.

the sentiments, I think there is some practical way to get the info from the
newsgroup over to them...

Jeff Williams
------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
Jeff --

     I thought the best way to get some of our ideas over to "the guys
in charge" (My quotes) has been the way it's been being done:  WF has
relayed much of what we on the list have already discussed involving the
reissues.   Seems to me to have one person as laison (sp?) would work the
best, considering the pressures these guys are under.  (I personally would
LOVE to be doing the work they are doing, except the pressure of knowing
that inevitably SOME group of people/fans will NOT be happy with the final
product, no matter WHAT they do or who they listen too -- THAT is what sucks.)
Having WF, a clearly knowledgeable and dedicated Who fan (God, does it sound
like I'm sucking up, or what....) working to collect, decipher and relay our
concerns seems like a pretty good way to go here.
     IMHO.

     Respectfully,

     gary m.