Re: Getting the big players in on the act.

Mark, re:

>What you said was that Chris and Jon would be "amused" and "bored" by our
posts. This certainly indicates to me that they hold themselves above us.

Let's put it to you another way. Suppose this was a Mercedes-Benz forum and
we sat here and dissected every merit of the car, how it was built, it's
history and... Do you think that people who are involved on a daily basis,
from the factory workers to the COO would be interested in participating in
these discussions? Perhaps on a "fringe" basis to get some "feedback" here
and there, but that's about it. Do you enjoy bringing YOUR work home with
you? Or, like most of us, do you prefer to do something a little "different"
when you get home? Do you seriously think Pete Townshend would be interested
in this "discussion"?

>>I personally couldn't care what Pete's underwear looks like or what color
car Roger drives.

That's not what I heard! And not only do I want to know what color car, but
the make, model and year!

WF <~