Re: Getting the big players in on the act.

>No, I think you missed my point. Do you really think they want to sit there
>and wade through discussions about "brands of Pete's beer" or "what mix of 'I
>Can See For Miles' is different than??? I'd say they are a bit beyond all
>this banter and would probably find it very boring. This stuff is for fans.
>Think about it!

WF:

Yes, we are so low and they are so vaulted. Why would they want or need our
input when they are so far above us? I should apologize for even suggesting
they come down to our level. I should sit back quietly and wait for their
pronouncements from on high...

                 Cheers                     ML