Re: Getting the big players in on the act.

>Jeff, re:
>
>>Getting Charlesworth and/or Astley to participate here would be great.
>
>Would never happen. I could see Chris getting pissed off and Jon would
>probably be amused at the questions and answers for a while, then feel like
>he's "had enough". It may be interesting to see if they could "appear" in a
>"questions and answers" kinda thing. Just maybe they'd go for that...

WF:

They don't have to post, you know...they could just READ the Digest without
anyone knowing that they are here. Then you could open the discussion in a
direction that they are interested in...as you have in the past.
Chris getting "pissed off" and Jon "having enough" lead me to wonder just
how emotionally stable they are.

          Cheers                          ML