Cry Blue Murder

Just picked this up today and was surprised to see I wasn't the only one
who's been looking for it.  It says Oklahoma City 1968 but is really two
different shows- one from '68 and one from '67 and I don't know the sources
of either.  So here 'tis:
Show #1  (1968)
Substitute / I Can't Explain / Boris The Spicler (sic) / A Quick One, While
He's Away / Magic Bus / Shakin' All Over
Damn good audience recording for '68.  Recorded close to Johns bass amp, but
you still hear everyone pretty good.  There is an annoying static/crackling
and some hiss.
Show #2  (1967)
Substitute / Summertime Blues / Pictures Of Lily / So Sad About Us / Love
Hurts / Boris The Spicler (sic) / Happy Jack / I'm A Boy / My Generation
Does RD say "Hello Dallas" at this show?  I can't tell.  Another good
audience recording with a few flaws.  Sound is even but a little muddy.
 Ultra rare performances of So Sad About Us and Love Hurts- not the sappy '89
version but more like So Sad.  My Gen fades in at the bass solos and may even
be another show.  Overall pretty good just for the rarity of the shows.
Doug